A90 Dundee Northern Relief Road
- In planning or on hold
- Bypass or realignment for use by all traffic
- £ 100m
- Transport Scotland
- Region: Scotland
Brand new northern relief road from A90 west of Invergowrie to A90 north of Dundee to take approximately 50% of through traffic from Dundee's Kingsway. Alternatively a full upgrade of existing Kingsway.
- Official website
- Transport Scotland: Dundee Northern Relief Road report
Other schemes on the A90
CBRD also has details on the following road schemes happening on the A90.
- A90 Aberdeen Western Peripheral Bypass or realignment
- A90 Balmedie - Tipperty Bypass or realignment
- A90 Laurencekirk Junction Improvement Junction improvement
With thanks to Christopher for information on this page.
This scheme was last updated on 29 June 2015.