A90 Laurencekirk Junction Improvement
- In planning or on hold
- Junction improvement for use by all traffic
- £ 24m
- Transport Scotland.
- Region: Scotland
- Aberdeen City Region Deal
Construction of a new grade-separated junction on the A90 at Laurencekirk, to replace the existing flat crossroads between the A90 and A937.
No design has yet been selected for the new junction. Site investigations and traffic modelling are ongoing and options are due to be produced by 2018.
The work is taking place as part of the Aberdeen City Region Deal.
- Official website
- Transport Scotland: A90 Laurencekirk Junction Improvement Scheme
Other schemes on the A90
CBRD also has details on the following road schemes happening on the A90.
- A90 Aberdeen Western Peripheral Bypass or realignment
- A90 Balmedie - Tipperty Bypass or realignment
- A90 Dundee Northern Relief Road Bypass or realignment
With thanks to Andrew for information on this page.
This scheme was last updated on 19 April 2017.