M4 Newport Relief Road
- Preparation of legal orders and public inquiry
- Bypass or realignment under motorway restrictions
- £ 1bn
- Welsh Assembly Government
- Region: Wales
- Welsh Government
- 15 km
- 9 miles
|28 February 2017||The public inquiry for this scheme began on 28 February.|
- Official website
- Welsh Government: M4 Corridor Around Newport
- Plan of scheme
- Welsh Government: M4 Corridor around Newport - the plan
Other schemes on the M4
CBRD also has details on the following road schemes happening on the M4.
- M4 J3-12 Managed Motorway Upgrade to existing road
With thanks to Gerry McKenna, Michael Pritchard for information on this page.
This scheme was last updated on 8 March 2017.