M4 Newport Relief Road
- Preparation of legal orders and public inquiry
- Bypass or realignment under motorway restrictions
- £ 1bn
- Welsh Assembly Government
- Region: Wales
- Welsh Government
- 15 km
- 9 miles
|28 February 2017||The public inquiry for this scheme began on 28 February.|
- Official website
- Welsh Government: M4 Corridor Around Newport
- Plan of scheme
- Welsh Government: M4 Corridor around Newport - the plan
Other schemes on the M4
CBRD also has details on the following road schemes happening on the M4.
With thanks to Gerry McKenna, Michael Pritchard for information on this page.
This scheme was last updated on 8 March 2017.